100%Biodegradable Vest Carrier Bag – Medium
- Eco-friendly vest carrier bag manufactured with a bio-additive that accelerates the degradation process.
- Printed with bold green motif and text: ‘This carrier bag is 100% DEGRADABLE’.
- 12-month shelf life – performs like regular light-duty polythene carrier bag until that point.
- After 12 months, designed to rapidly degrade and then biodegrade in landfill.
- Will break down into naturally-benign materials (CO2, water and biomass) within a period of 2-5 years.
- Suitable for recycling whilst bag still intact – see ‘How to Dispose’ section, below.
- Expandable side gussets make room for bulky items.
Medium biodegradable white vest carrier bag – dimensions
- Internal width (closed): 254mm (10″)
- Internal width (open): 381mm (15″)
- Height: 457mm (18″)
- Polythene thickness: 10 micron (40 gauge)
- Box quantity: 1,000 bags
Sugarcane “SAVE THE PLANET”.
Visit all our Sugarcane products…